Sunday, June 29, 2008

Content and comments....


I believe I’ll just post this for the sake of posting. We all know what a “blog” is. An online version of a person’s journal. Sometimes comments are welcome, and sometimes some aren’t, hence the disable option given to each blogger when they set up their own site.


While inspiration kicks in, I may tend to post memorable moments, quirky moments, and at times, agonizingly annoying bits of my life. I’ll re-emphasize the word “bits” here again. This generally will be what my blog will be about.


I do believe I’ll need to mention this outwardly: Rants that I personally label as emotional ones are just my way of venting my emotions. I am not looking for advice. I am not looking for guidance. I am merely seeking solace in the peaceful method of hammering out those words of anger, confusion and frustration. My way of expressing myself should other ways of expressing my pent-up emotions prove to be insufficient.


To those that do read this post and go along with any future ‘emotional’ posts that I may put up, your understanding and concern will be much appreciated. Believe me. I do not intend to stab people who are concerned about my well-being when I vent my emotions so openly. I only intend to make it clear that stories that are half told cannot be given a fair siding judgement or decision. To those who have been asked to consult others before, I believe you should all in one way or the other know what I mean, it takes 2 hands to clap and therefore, 2 sides of a story to be told for one to understand the whole situation and know what is the truth.


Finally, before I make a closing, I’ll note here that henceforth i will leave a peaceful reminder next time to posts which are emotional as a pre-caution. Thx again to all for visiting this blog of mine, and my apologies for this inconvenience caused….

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mew mew~

Anonymous said...

*claps claps claps*

every single entry of yours is so wonderfully written. full respect for you =)

Anonymous said...

to miss jessica,

i am the well-known pig in singapore, penang..=P
tonite server is on, u ask boo go play play or wad.. is almost the same jus tt there is sth call rebirth..lols

btw put a tagboard. can be found when u google it, seach it under cbox. blog design can be found at www.blogskins.com..=X

sign off,
the honey roasted pig..=X

JessicaK said...

1. Lol danny, thx for dropping by~

2. Thx for the compliment=)

3. Lol pooh, will do, i'll let boo know so that he can try it asap when he's free^^
thx for the tip 2, i'll check it up, expect me to take awhile though---> noob=x