Monday, June 16, 2008

Animal innocence~


We've all seen it. Cute animals making cute faces, majestic animals posing majestically. But every once in a while, blunders occur. SNAP! THATS where me and my trusty hp cam come in. Muahahaha~

Here below are some of my personal collections for now:

Ever seen a dog sleep cross-legged? Well now u have...

Purrrrrrr~ Do i look cute enough? Alrite then. Now let me onto your bed and get me treats~

Whatcha looking at? Let me out already!

Oooh... Kuaci. Yummy... Watch me eat in enjoyment with my ears flipped backwards~

As the saying goes, i live to eat, and i can't seem to stop!..... How does my butt look?

Sitting straight when muching is tough, think i'll lie back and relax~

*Burp!* Im stuffed. Time to nap. Zzzz....

Ah, asleep on a make-believe beach. Wonder if this gives me a tan...
PS: It's actually just a sand bath.

ARGH!! NO NO NO! im not giving up my spot no matter how much you squeeze me!

Sometimes, you need to show others who's the boss. Even when your dreaming~!

A snoring hamster...... Need i say more?

HEY! im trying to poop here! A little privacy, is it too much to ask?!

1 comment:

Koek Wei Chew said...

There's quite some childrens you have there.

Cheers.