Sunday, July 13, 2008

My RC, Take 1

New piccies uploaded. Think I need to get myself a new cam phone to help with my picture taking addiction/ hobby. Enjoy!

Situation 1:

Some candid shots I got awhile back on my 2 ‘model’ hamsters depicting some cute antics. My apologies for the blurriness of the pics as the shots were taken in the spur of the moment under the burst mode.

PS: Subtitling done by me as best I can to inject humour into the pics. The 1st hamster & the one on the right of the subsequent pics to come is the female one.


Girl: Zzzzz....

Guy: (approcahes) Hey! Wake up! There's someone peeking at you sleeping!
Girl: Huh? Hey, What the?! Who are you? What are you doing here?

Guy: It's me la dear. (Leans closer) *smooch*
Girl: !!!!!!!!!!!!
Girl: Oh, it's you. (smooches back). I'm still sleepy, i don't wanna move far....
Guy: No worries dear. Come and just do as i say. I'm not gonna let anyone simply spy on my chick sleeping man.


2 minutes later, both of them repositioned themselves to ‘counter’ my intrusion into their privacy. Pic depicted as below……


However, I believe that the female one may have been a tad bit too heavy to lean on for her dear bf, and thus, 5 mins into their nap, her sleeping position then changed to this:




Situation 2:

We all know hamsters are antics masters right? They’d do anything from climbing bars to clinging onto them with 1 paw right? Food is a strong motivation for them to do unexpected stunts right?

Proof that such motivation can lead to them getting caught red-handed…

No comments: